Oceanography and Biodiversity Research Group General
The Oceanography and Biodiversity research group focuses on databases and information systems to support oceanography and biodiversity research, and meta-analyses of ecological data.
- Deep-sea ecology
- Data integration and interoperability
- The Marine Metadata Initiative
- A Global Census of Marine Life on Seamounts (CenSeam), and the SeamountsOnline database
- The Integrated Ocean Drilling Project (IODP) Site Survey Data Bank
- CAMERA: Community Cyberinfrastructure for Advanced Marine Microbial Ecology Research